Application for GCA Awards can be found Under Forms Tab
The State Awards Committee will meet at time and place announced.
- Publicity Press Books to Chairman.
- Every Light a Prayer for Peace books of evidence to chairman.
- Christmas Lights/Holiday Houses books of evidence to chairman.
- Smokey Bear/Woodsey Owl posters(local winners of one per grade) to chairman.
Club of Distinction Form due to Chairman February1
Submit Applications to your State Awards Committee Chairman by November 15 unless otherwise stated in the Award Description. Submit by mail and include original and two (2) copies.
- GCA Award applications & books of evidence to appropriate state committee chairman. Note exceptions in description.
- Flower Shows between Nov. 15 and Dec. 1, contact GCA Flower Shows Chairman Pat Libby for extension.
- Award of Honor Nomination and Book of Evidence to Chairman
- NGC President’s Project award applications due to proper chairmen
- GCA Poetry entries to Youth Chairman: Debbie Roberts
- GCA Essay entries to Youth – High School Chairman: Debbie Roberts
- State Chairmen submit 1st and 2nd Place Books of Evidence and list of all winners to GCA Awards Chairman, Linda Stephens